GROWMATE COMPOBOOST PRODUCT BULLETIN
GROWMATE COMPOBOOST™ HISTORY
GrowMate CompoBoost™ is a blend of plant extracts and other organic substances designed to promote rapid bacteria growth in all types of composting vessels, units and containers.
GrowMate CompostBoost™ is added directly to solid waste matter and accelerates the rate of native bacteria growth.
The unique process for production of GrowMate CompoBoost™ extracts polysaccharides, enzymes, vitamins, hormones, polyuronic acids and humic acids all of which contribute to the rapid growth and life sustaining of bacteria that effectively assists in the acceleration of the breakdown of organic matter in the composting process.
GROWMATE COMPOBOOSTTM AIDS IN THE COMPOSITING PROCESS OF:
• Food solids
• Paper products and paper waste
• Plant, shrub and most lawn and garden debris
• Human waste bio-solids
• Animal waste bio-solids
GROWMATE COMPOBOOST™ AIDS IN THE COMPOSITING PROCESS BY:
• Accelerating bacteria population growth
• Maintaining higher composting temperatures
• Lessening the time required to compost in most in vessel and home composting tumblers
• Creating a more organic and nutrient rich compost product
GROWMATE COMPOBOOST™ EFFECTIVENESS
Depending on the pH level, the water to solids balance and the C:N ratio, GrowMate CompoBoost™ can be used in virtually all industrial and home & garden composting systems. Composting time will be shortened and the final composted product will be richer in organic nutrients and matter due to the unique humic content contained in GrowMate CompoBoost™.
GROWMATE COMPOBOOSTTM APPLICATION
The application volume of GrowMate CompoBoost™ is determined by the volume of waste being treated.
1. Spray the blended mixture of GrowMate CompoBoost™ directly and evenly onto the waste matter being composted.
2. GrowMate CompoBoost™ should be diluted with non-chlorinated water at a rate of one (1) part of product to one (1) part of non-chlorina- ted water.
3. One (1) gallon of GrowMate CompoBoost™ mixed with one (1) gallon of non-chlorinated water should treat 20 cubic yards of waste material. Managing the balance of water to waste solids in the composting contai- ner is critical.
ANALYSIS OF CONTENT
Humic Acid Derived from Leonardite ............................ 8.05% Polysaccharides .......................................................2.45% Inert Ingredients .......................................................89.5%
LIMITED WARRANTY AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
GROWMATE INTERNATIONAL LLC takes responsibility for the composition of the product.
GROWMATE INTERNATIONAL LLC guarantees that this product conforms to the composition analysis and that it is for the purposes referred to in the recommended application rates and methods section.
In no case shall GROWMATE INTERNATIONAL LLC be liable for consequen- tial, incidental, special, exemplary and/or indirect damages that result from the use and/or handling of this product. Any and all damages claimed shall be limited to the purchase price of the product. The buyer assumes all risks of the use of the product.